Saturday, March 21, 2015

Allied Health Presentation Review

At the Allied Health Presentation Review, I learned important ideas which will help me in my career exploration. An example was given about an individual who was interested in many things and was afraid of what opportunities he would lose by choosing only one path. A question something like this was asked: "are you waiting to find the perfect career before you dare to begin?" The answer for me was yes. I now realize that I need to take action now and not be afraid to try something, even if I'm not perfectly sure it's what I want. Success in my academic path will require a combination of patience and boldness. I must accept that I can't predict exactly where I will end up, but that shouldn't stop me from moving forward with the best plan I have in the present. Understanding this is a huge relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment